Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just hangin' out













It's just Black Star and Halo hanging out somewhere, and Kid and Cheree relaxing somewhere else.  No big deal.  I imagine that despite Halo and Black Star's constant bickering, they can still chill together as bros (even though Halo is a girl).  And Kid obviously adores Cheree's scarf which, despite having been through many fights, leaves the battlefield flawless every time.  I felt it would be appropriate to switch around who spends time with who just to make things a little interesting.  They can't always be hanging out with the same people, right?

My writing is kind of sloppy so I will translate my chicken-scratch below:

Left Panel- (They are drinking soda by the way)
Black Star: "That Kid pisses me off sometimes!" 
Halo: "Ha, really now."

Right Panel
Death the Kid: "This fabric is exquisite!" 
Cheree: "Kid, you've been examining my scarf for 15 minutes..."

~MiharuZee

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! This is amazing!!!!
    We are so sync about our stories of SE tot!!! Resonance!!!
    ^w^
    xD Hooray for Black Star offering you some soda!
    x3 and I love the poses on each and every character!!!

    I really love the fully body shot!!!!

    What I love the most is how we still keep our characters with the same elements for our outfits!!!
    I can go on and on about how much I'm loving these 'doofles'.

    Thanks, MiharuZee!!! :D

    ReplyDelete